Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing & Social Media Optimization is of course an essential part of overall search engine optimization. According to the highly respected Internet marketing company MarketWatch, more people find new businesses from social media connections than from the landing pages of the businesses themselves. This means that having a great social media profile can actually do more for a company than its own website.
Top 3 Social Media Sites/Ideas for your Business:
1. Have a Professional Business Fan page for your company.
2. Put up a great profile pic, bio, and add links to your Blog and site.
3. Add pictures. Pictures enable people to see what your brand is about.
4. Ask questions, reply, and talk as you would in everyday life.
5. Share on other people’s posts.
6. Connect to your Website & blog.
7. Have contests or other exciting giveaways.
8. Update regularly.
9. Use Facebook ads. They work!
10. Be relevant. Post content that provides value to your target audience & future customers.
1. Get a Twitter Name as close to your Business Name as possible.
2. Have a Bio that catches the eye of your future customers and use a great picture for your profile.
3. Twitter is a place for all of us to share, listen, chat together, and engage with one another.
4. Listen & respond.
5. Use events & products to promote about your brand.
6. Retweet other people’s updates.
7. Give credit.
8. Use a link shortener.
9. Share links, your blog, photos & videos.
10. Follow back.
1. Focus on your marketing strategy. Don’t stray from it.
2. Have your blog calendar track of topics and set the timer for publishing. Have different times for blogging.
3. Invite others to comment on your posts.
4. Post regularly.
5. “Share” buttons should be easily visible, But go easy with these. They can be annoying.
6. Ask others to “subscribe.”
7. Ask people to comment on your posts.
8. Headings, subheadings capture people’s attention. Keep them relevant.
9. Add videos & pictures.
10. Keep it professional but personal. Make it educational. Everyone loves to get information.