Drip Email Marketing Tips
Drip Email Marketing works!
Drip Marketing turns your database into a “Gold Mine”. DripE-Mail Marketing is the most cost effective of generating leads! DRIP MARKETING in the #1 thing to do, and will always provide HUGE ROI!
What is Drip Email Marketing?
Drip marketing is a communication strategy that sends, or “drips,” a pre-written set of messages to customers or prospects over time. These messages often take the form of email marketing, although other media can also be used. Drip marketing is distinct from other database marketing in two ways:
(1) the timing of the messages follow a pre-determined course.
(2) the messages are dripped in a series applicable to a specific behavior or status of the recipient.
Drip marketing can be used as a function of lead generation and qualification process. Specifically, drip marketing constitutes an automated follow-up method that can augment or replace personal lead follow-up. Often called auto-responders, new leads are automatically enrolled into a drip marketing campaign with messaging relevant to the call-to-action from which the lead came.
Advantages of Drip Marketing include: the automation and efficiency, as well as the continued ability for direct response.
Why Use Drip Email Marketing?
- Email campaigns made easy.
- Score, qualify and prioritize leads for faster closure
- Automated email campaigns makes your work flow.
- You can concentrate on other avenue’s of your business.
- It Works!
- Plan your message: Map out your drip marketing campaign. Time the messages in the right way and make sure that you have strong content and call to action in each step of the way.
- Keep your content creative and relevant to your audience: Segmentation is key for this pointer. Not every message will be relevant to every audience. Tailor your messages to each audience and be sure to incorporate a call to action in every message. The purpose is to educate and promote those recipients to a higher rate of conversion.
- Ensure Permission: Don’t send to recipients without permission. Also, make it easy for them to understand the series of your communications. Tell them where they are in the process. Provide them with easy ways to unsubscribe or opt-out.
- Be sure your data is clean and accurate: Be 100% sure your data is accurate. Once your data is clean, import it and tailor the drip campaigns to each audience. Every future client or customer is different and has different needs.
- Track, analyze, and adjust: Track and monitor your drip marketing campaigns to see where recipients are converting and what information is more compelling to them. Tracking the data, then adjust your plans and begin the process again.