20 SEO Questions for your Business Website
- Are your keywords relevant to your website site content?
- Are targeted keywords popular phrases used in search engine queries?
- Do page titles start with your targeted keywords?
- Have your searched your Keywords?
- Does your site using header tags for content titles?
- Do text links include targeted keywords that point users to pages within your site?
- Do you use CSS image replacement in graphical navigation on the site?
- Do your pictures used in your website have descriptive, keyword-rich alternative attributes that are useful for visitors?
- Are the pictures your using already used in other websites, or original?
- Does your Website have a site map with text links?
- Do the URLs of your pages look simple and static?
- Does your site have a easy structure?
- Do your site’s home page and other pages have PageRanks?
- Is your site listed in multiple Directories?
- Do you list your site in other trusted, human-reviewed online directories?
- Do all the pages in your Web site have keyword-rich meta descriptions?
- Does your site have a custom error page?
- Do the site’s filenames and directory names include targeted keywords?
- Is the exact same content visible to both users and search engine spiders?
- Does your Website have a search button?
If you answered yes to all or most of these questions, your Business Website is using the most common elements important to SEO best practices. If you answered No to many of them, you need help!